- PARTS MANAGER
- (Vente | Achat | Location)
- offre valide
- expire le 06/12/2021
Please enter your email address to apply for this job if you have already dropped your CV.
Empower Talents and Careers is recruiting for one of his clients in field of Auto industry one Parts Manager
Parts Managerwill have for Task:
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, dealers, retailers & key accounts.
- Establishes pricing parameters in each customer category that generate enough gross profit to produce a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Expansion of retail network throughout the country.
- Expansion of customer network throughout the country.
- Responsible for achievement of ABP targets and gross margins.
- Establishes individual parts inventory levels and balances them for maximum turnover.
- Ensures that parts inventory turns (established #) times per year.
- Supervises stock order procedures.
- Develops and administers an aggressive parts promotional program to produce profit.
- Works with the service manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Provides technical assistance to parts department employees.
- Develops and utilizes a lost sales tracking report.
- Develops sales promotions.
- Develops, enforces and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to the company's guidelines.
- Assists in the collection of past-due accounts
- Monitors daily reports such as DOE, DOC and sales productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial rental vehicles segment
- Extensive knowledge of motor mechanics
- Team player; result oriented with high integrity and professional
- An in-depth knowledge of Vehicle Models
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business
- Excellent communications, analytical organizational skills
- Strong financial acumen with good experience in deciding margins – discounts etc.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in mechanic, electrical engineer, supply chain, marketing, business administration
- With 5 to 10 years related experience in an Automobile dealer ship.
|Type of Contract :||CDI|
|Sector :||Vente | Achat | Location|
|number of places :||1|